Reviews for "Supermuzhik"

Pretty good game, it is very fluid and very interesting in theme.

But it's a bit glitchy, I had.... almost what I would call extreme lag from time to time, the character would also stop moving from time to time and also finally the weirdest thing happened.

My character was trying to move and he couldnt then suddenly the camera went to the top of the screen, then back and forth, things froze then came back on and carnage happened and I died instantly.

Need a way to sell upgrades. The second "telekinesis kg+" upgrade is horrible. Whenever an enemy with a shield comes close you have to be super careful because otherwise you will grab them and get hurt. Upgrades shouldn't make you weaker, only stronger.

"portal/view/666366"
"666366"
Well aren't you lucky?
Also, nice game! Pretty good so far. Any future updates?

Nice game!