Reviews for "Menstrual Gear Solid 4 (Metal Gear Solid 4 Parody)"

Man, what the hell. I am going to assume the people who reviewed this have never played or watched any of the Metal Gears, cause I got every joke and I am bending over cracking up.

I love the exaggerated details in some frames, as well as the art style, and the animation is very fluid when you focus on a particular character in that scene.

The humor was great and I am surprised this animation does not have a higher score.

See, I love Raiden. He's my favorite character, and I definitely expected him to be bashed on, but that was really funny how you animated his movements when he complained and then Otacon just went... "what a bitch"... LOL.

The voice acting was nice too. Came with the funny charm.

Ahahaha. Dude, please continue these kind of animations. You need more credit. That's just rich.

FlumpyTripod responds:

Thanks a lot, man. I really appreciate it.

This is really funny and I love how the details in some parts make it so morbid and grotesque. The animation is super smooth. Ocelot's balls and the apple made me crack up. I also liked the humour overall.

Great job! Keep doing animations like this one.

Thanks

Nail on the head loved it.

Thanks, man.

This is very good - I like the animation and clearly a lot of effort has gone into it. I have taken just 1 star off as it is not my (favorite) type of humor, but still quite eye catching! Great game to parody ofc - there's just something special about Metal Gear Solid, menstrual or otherwise!... Great work!

Thanks.

The effort is decent but the result is just...bleh. Still a good video, but the material, jokes, and artwork definitely needs much improvement.