Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

I don't really understand. I go to my room to unpack, check on the girl and.. game over? Am I missing something?

Noodle responds:

No, that is the end! It may seem kind of sudden, but it matches up with the ending of the original game.
I guess it is less obviously and ending in this version when the rest of the game is a little less linear.

I actually quite like this game, and the puzzles were simple enough to keep me entertained. However, it's wayyy too short! The only small criticism is that there is no "skip" dialogue option which could be handy if you replay this game (for the medals). Not bad :)

Noodle responds:

I purposefully left that feature out, because I wanted players to actually listen to the dialogue, and absorb the story.
At the time I guess I spaced on that fact that people replaying the game might not want to hear it all a second time. If I ever make another point-and-click game I will be sure to add a skip option.

Needs saves points when you die

Noodle responds:

That is actually the end of the game.

played better point and click...

Bruh really, I don't understand how to get that My Friday's Best medal.
I retry the game like 3 or 4 times with many trials and errors, I tried many steps on how to get that medal like talk with bouncer first, or talk with girl first then bouncer, or yada yada yada , or many other methods, but none worked.

Another thing is you really should add skip button for conversation, in a game where there are medals, expect people to retry it many times just to get the medal, even some player like me, like to retry the game many times just to see a certain part of scene or dialogue, which is why I would love to skip another dialogue that is not in my interest.

I never played the original and have no plan to try it because I find it that this series is not into my liking, sorry about that.

BUT.. I really respect your effort in making this game, after all hey this is a complete game and can be played, that's good part, it's not easy to create game and I'm aware of that so I'm glad you did finish it, good luck with your next game, don't forget to add skip button because that's your biggest flaw in this game(just telling the truth) otherwise I would give you more stars.