Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

Its a nice start for a Game
like it:
I've got a YT Video for it xD:

Noodle responds:

Thanks for the let's play video! It was fun to watch someone play through it, and get their genuine reactions.

I'm glad you found the "Overly Sensitive" medal funny. That's also the first time I got to witness someone's live reaction to the scare at the end!

Cheers!

i remember playing these many years ago...good times

I never played the original series, so minus the nostalgia, this really is an exceptionally brief time waster. The voice acting is very well done and some of the easter eggs are cute, but there's such little substance that it hardly matters.

That being said, if more is to come and the rest of the series is redone with more in each title, then I could definitely see this growing into something excellent.

I don't really understand. I go to my room to unpack, check on the girl and.. game over? Am I missing something?

Noodle responds:

No, that is the end! It may seem kind of sudden, but it matches up with the ending of the original game.
I guess it is less obviously and ending in this version when the rest of the game is a little less linear.

I actually quite like this game, and the puzzles were simple enough to keep me entertained. However, it's wayyy too short! The only small criticism is that there is no "skip" dialogue option which could be handy if you replay this game (for the medals). Not bad :)

Noodle responds:

I purposefully left that feature out, because I wanted players to actually listen to the dialogue, and absorb the story.
At the time I guess I spaced on that fact that people replaying the game might not want to hear it all a second time. If I ever make another point-and-click game I will be sure to add a skip option.