Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

Great way to celebrate one of my favourite games on newgrounds!

The sound and visuals look great - not much an update on gameplay but still very enjoyable.

The game was overall fun but could use some fixing up. The characters talk entirely too slow and it feels like they are dragging out the conversation. I clicked everywhere and could not figure out the puzzle. Also the "My Friday's Best" medal doesn't work. The animations were great and you did a great job making the game.

Noodle responds:

I was worried some of the clicking might be a little too random.

I considered adding buttons to skip characters talking, but I loved JayWEccent's performance too much to rob people of that!

And the medal should work, it just takes a few steps ;)

Talk to the bouncer again after you put your tie on. Get the little bottle, put a flame in it, click the painting. That's the puzzle. Good enough to make me search for it.

nice game :3

I can't get the friday's best badge even if I already wore the tie and showed it to the bouncer. Also what puzzle?

Noodle responds:

There is a particular order to the Friday's best badge. You can PM me if it is still really giving you trouble.
I may have used "puzzle" a little liberally. If I could do it over, I would make it more puzzle-like with something that hints at it a little more directly.
The Candle used the medal icon is a little bit of a hint.