Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

Neat!
This is an awesome remake, with awesome art (animation), awesome music, and awesome voice acting. The atmosphere is wonderful, and playing is simply an enjoyable experience.

I know this was made under a really small time, bu I'll point out a few bugs (but no worries, they are harmless bugs that removed nothing from the gameplay experience). The first I'm sure that you're aware of, and that is that in-game dialogues can play on top of each other if you click multiple times, whether it's the same line or another one.

The other one is that if you pick up the flame-storing-thingey before you talk to the receptionist, it will reappear on the screen after the dialogue, though it's only the visual image (one can't pick it up again, and it will disappear later).

Other than those minor things, this is a wonderful game. Great work, all of you!

Noodle responds:

I didn't know about the multiple dialogues. I accidentally coded myself into a corner there, and it would have taken far too long to correct that error.

I noticed the bottle bug as well. I can't figure out the source of that one for the life of me!

Thanks for the great review :)

Got all the medals..I won't take sides when it comes to the dialogue as all games will have them, so skipping any part of it only ensures that you'll miss the easiest of things or information. Creator, I do thank you for the assist as it did work..look forward to more content for sure.

Awww, that son-of-a-sheserpent got me XD

great remake though you have a bug with one of your medals the show off one it does not want to activate for some reason

scared the sh*t out of me man like it