Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

Awesome remake. Great atmosphere. And some nostalgia. :)

Noodle responds:

I hope you picked up the "Nostalgia" medal while you were at it ;)

Lovely remake with very high production values. The voice acting is superb.

I remember playing the original years ago and this is a good remake.

If the is a first in a series of remakes, this is a very good start.

Otherwise I look forward to future submissions.

A noble effort to jump start Ghost Motel again. I'm a huge fan of the Ghost Motel series, and i hope more games like that will be made.

Great work! :)

~M~

Noodle responds:

I currently have no plans to continue the series. This was just a fun little tribute.
Never say never though!

This remake is pretty awesome! I do wish that Violet-AIM, the original creator of this series, would've continued from where Ghost Motel 11 left off. However, since she stopped continuing the series over 11 years ago, I'd doubt It'll ever happen, which is a bummer. Great job nonetheless!

Noodle responds:

I had to go double check that the last entry in the series was 11 years old. I thought you must have been mistaken. That is crazy!!

Back about 5 years ago she talked about a Ghost Motel 12 that had been in development since GM 11 came out. And she posted a cartoon in 2013. But now it's been a long time since she's been active on the site, so it's unlikely she'll be back. But if she were to ever return with an idea for GM 12 I'd come running to lend a hand.