Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

WOW! This truly is amazing. The touch at the end is so much more better than just implementing an Evil Dead image. This actually made me jump. The art is pretty cool too and the beginning seems a little more immersive. Thanks for having me be apart of this wonderful project!!! It really means a lot to me.

Noodle responds:

It wouldn't have been the same game without you!
I've already received a number of compliments on the stellar voice acting in the game.

I can't jump at the end, because I spent too long trying to fine tune it that I am to conscious of it. I'm glad to hear it can catch other people off guard!

Looks good. Does anyone here know how to get the "My Friday's Best" and "Lost Hope" medals?

how to get lost hope and overly sensitive ?

THE ENDING SCARED ME SO MUCH XD

when you can click the same thing over and over again and it's just amazing