Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

Really great stuff

So first off just want to say this was an honor to see and play and when I first heard about this was going to happen couldn't pass this up, but as I play and watch the game/adventure, It takes me back with all that has been done with this series, So first thing I will touch on is the opening scene thanks for keeping it to how it all started, another thing would be the "VOICES" Now while I myself did some voices for the originals I must say that the voice actor here has done an outstanding job and really helped to bring this alive, As I play thru the game seeing the shades and little details that make a game great really has improved on the idea itself, I also like that you gave the characters some "HUMOR" that was a nice touch, Oh and that music really takes me back to some things haha really great stuff, I also like how you added a tad bit of your own mix to things here combining original and new styles, So overall I was very please with everything fro start to finish here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
To be really honest you have done an outstanding job, maybe adding a button to speed up "CONVOS" but only in the case of people not finishing the game and have to go over it again, but that its not a big issue, another not big issue would be the "HIT-BOX" targets for buttons could be a d bigger but the game itself ran fine as it was, really no issues to improve on though.

~X~

This is surreal... if you (the authors) get to read this, I'd be quite happy.

I used to play this series years ago, and I just recently revisited it on YouTube. I still remember that creepy scene in the very first episode where you meet the demon that is eating another ghost. It makes me so happy that this series is back-- you guys really made an impression on me years ago, and I appreciated the subtle humor and eeriness of this series.

This is like one of those times a dream comes true-- I wish you guys success in the future, and I can't wait for the next installments.

Noodle responds:

I did talk to XwaynecoltX (one of the original creators) before I made this, but I actually wasn't involved with the original series. I am just a fan like you, who wanted to honour the series :)

I'm glad that this remake really connected with you! Unfortunately there are currently no plans to remake any more of the original series.

how to get lost hope and overly sensitive ?

I'm not big on the animation of either games although Joseph looks cute. What stuck out to me was that amazing voice. He did all those voices. So talented. All in all the game is pretty fun and it takes a long time to put together something like this. Great job all around.

Great vocal range, could listen to him all day. Fun to play, needs more challenges. Only real problem as it being cut so short. I know you made it to honor the classic game, buuuuuut... It sure would be great to have a continuation.