Reviews for "A Matter of Time"

Waiting for the next part...
Anyway I'll support u in the greenlight!
Sucess for u

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you! We'll try as hard as we can! Have a great day and keep having fun! :)

I hope this game will be at least half awesome as the first one. I liked the graphics in A Matter of Caos more, than this. I also hope it will be at least as dark as AMoC. It's really hard to say something, when it's that unfinished, but I really believe that you will reach the maximum awesomeness with this game - good luck :)

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you! What elements did you dislike in this trailer? We're trying to improve every day by your feedbacks.
The story is already decided, and it will be EVEN MORE dark and deep than the first game.
We'll try our best given the chance! :) Have a nice day and keep having fun!

I loved the first game with Mr. Gilbert and I'm so excited to hear that there's another game in the works! A Matter of Caos had been my favorite point and click series in a long time! I can't wait to see what else you have in store and hopefully people help you out and donate so we could all play the next game ASAP haha. :) Great job as always!

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you! We hope enough people will support us; we'll need a strong aid from our players. Follow us on twitter and Facebook to know our Kickstarter situation! ;)

Love it!

Thanks! :D

Aww, the new art doesn't have the same zip! I like it, but, the figures... esp. Mr. Gilbert... he looks, well... not as alive as he did in AMOC1-4. His art was PERFECT there, menacing, yet inquisitive and caring. Here, he just looks goofy. put it back? ;<

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Oh, you mean THIS art change? We see your point... this was kind of a test, the final art will surely be VERY different. We'll try our best there! ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH for so much good feedback! We're really happy you DID enjoy the game so much, and we hope, of course, that you'll try and enjoy our other adventures as well! Have a WONDERFUL life and keep having fun!