Reviews for "A Matter of Time"

A great sample, but you should of submitted the entire game.

ExperaGameStudio responds:

There is no 'entire game' yet - as we already wrote in the description, this is but a 'concept trailer' for the real game; we just started a kickstarter campaign to raise funds and develop it! If you liked it, support us and share the link to Kickstarter! ;)

I cant wait for it to be on steam, im going to look for the first game to keep me busy in till the next game is out

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you very much! The best way to help us develop the game in a better and faster way is to support our Kickstarter campaign here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2019793416/a-matter-of-caos-no-rest-for-the-wicked

Just sharing it on your preferred social network and talking about it would be of great help! :D

Liked it :)
3 stars only because:
-1 No Sound (FF/Chrome -latest versions) , checked with other games - no computer problem at all
-1 to less gameplay for insperation for me

ExperaGameStudio responds:

It is strange you had no sound... it works for almost everybody. Maybe you muted it without noticing it? If not, we'll try to figure out what may the issue be. :)
The gameplay is short, but, as we said, it is just a "concept trailer" to present the kickstarter. :)

Great Game... have luckĀ”

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you! We hope you'll follow us in this adventure! Have a great day and keep having fun! ;)

A very small sampler, of course, but that's all it pretends to be. Good luck with getting it kickstarted and greenlighted.

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you! If you liked it, follow us and share it with your friends! :)