Reviews for "A Matter of Time"

I loved the first game with Mr. Gilbert and I'm so excited to hear that there's another game in the works! A Matter of Caos had been my favorite point and click series in a long time! I can't wait to see what else you have in store and hopefully people help you out and donate so we could all play the next game ASAP haha. :) Great job as always!

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you! We hope enough people will support us; we'll need a strong aid from our players. Follow us on twitter and Facebook to know our Kickstarter situation! ;)

its nice but everytime I load it I cant see my cursor in game

ExperaGameStudio responds:

It is weird; which browser are you using?
Be aware that here on Newgrounds we're using the HTML5 version of the game, but the Unity WebGL compiler still have some issues.

I hope this game will be at least half awesome as the first one. I liked the graphics in A Matter of Caos more, than this. I also hope it will be at least as dark as AMoC. It's really hard to say something, when it's that unfinished, but I really believe that you will reach the maximum awesomeness with this game - good luck :)

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you! What elements did you dislike in this trailer? We're trying to improve every day by your feedbacks.
The story is already decided, and it will be EVEN MORE dark and deep than the first game.
We'll try our best given the chance! :) Have a nice day and keep having fun!

Waiting for the next part...
Anyway I'll support u in the greenlight!
Sucess for u

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Thank you! We'll try as hard as we can! Have a great day and keep having fun! :)

Not a fan of these type of games, but kudos to the mid-90's Sega CD look. Reminded me of the Eye of the Beholder game. I often wonder if it's possible to make that kind of game for Newgrounds, without being too difficult with today's code and costs.

ExperaGameStudio responds:

Hi! Today it will be much easier to develop this kind of games with the modern game engines like Unity, but it would need some months of development. :)