Reviews for "One Way"

Ridiculously Addictive and A Great Laugh!
This game has already taken up an hour of my homework time and will probably take more! Hope to see it on mobile soon. The art is basic but works well and adds a comedic effect to it.

Karsys responds:

Thank you! I do plan on putting this on mobile, and before then, I do plan on redrawing and re-animating everything. (All in the same style, but cleaner and more appealing)

interesting concept. Why do you have to go back to the first frame when you reset. difficulty?

Karsys responds:

The theme of the 48 hour game jam this was originally made for was "One Try" so that's where I got the initial idea. It just stuck. Also, difficulty.

This is great... also hard