Reviews for "Pokémon:The final episode"

haha! nice video! and also,the officer Jennys look really cute. but the things i would improve are:
1 not making her friend almost swear.
otherwise good animation!

awsome cant wait to see more

This is good but the voice acting needs some work with the timing, Because when the girl asked if ash might win the pokemon league, They were a bit to quick to say no to it and she didn't even finish her sentence. Also the size got really weird when the girl got up from the table to drink, Because she was like two times bigger than the blonde dude. It just doesn't look right. I liked the other stuff though, especially the credit picture. I think you need to work on your timing because it needs a little work, Its a bit too quick.

Lol, nice guys ^^

You can dance if you want to; you can leave your friends behind...