Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

A 5 star
I played all your games and watched all your movies.
I'm a huge fan of your work.
Great job like always.
Keep it up bro

Awesome game, but the language selection does not work for me (even at the start screen).
Please look into that and keep up the great work!

This game is hard... but that's why i love it. This is a huge step up from the first one. I like the gameplay for being ball busting hard. The difficulty setting feature is a nice addition provided more challenge. The music is outstanding. Everything in this game is fantastic and reminds me of ikaruga. This is an amazing game coming from a amazing person. Good job as always and i hope to see more in the near future.

This game is flippin' epic. But i do not understand the butthurt. You cannot pay these few dollars for a indie game? Game development isn't easy. Believe me or not, but i tried. It takes time and money. If this guy wouldn't pay and didn't put effords in this and other games - you couldn't play this masterpiece. Please guys. It's not so much money to pay like the blockbuster AAA games.

Well, just playing normal is hard...but considering there's a tag called 'touhou', well this stays true to the previous game & bullet hell itself! But I'm still wondering, are you ever going to make Epic Battle Fantasy 5??? I just need to know if this series of games will end or not.