For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

64 medals...what a sickness issue

I love these kind of games. At first I though it was just going to be a regular shooting game, but I was wrong. This game is amazing :D. It got a variety of greatly drawn enemies and so many patterns, formidable bosses, costumes that gives different effects, cheats that makes the game easier but at the cost of scores, handicaps that makes the game harder but gave more scores, and medals that gave money when achieved.

This game is like a valuable gem that's been buried for 15-20 years. It's amazing :D
Keep up the good work... wait... no.
Keep up the amazing work :D

I have been waiting for it, and I'm not disappointed at all ! Excellent game, thank you !

I can only describe this game in one word: EPIC! this has been my greatest experience in a danmaku game (after touhou series of curse :3) personally, bullet heaven 2 (or hell :c) is the best flash hell bullet I've ever played, have my 5 stars, you earned it :3

Great game let's hope that the EBF series never ends :D