Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

Fantastic music, good game, nice cute 'em up, I do always enjoy your work though. My one complaint is that, yes, there is lag and it needs to be fixed, it killed me more than once; this especially needs fixing since you're charging for dlc.

0/10, you kill cats in this game -_-
In all seriousness though, it's a pretty good game. Gameplay is entertaining, soundtrack is pretty good (even though extremely poor quality for some reason), characters are somewhat funny, and THE OPTIONS! You have no idea how much I appreciate the fact that you actually added options to this game, something more than just sound on/off. On top of that there are five translations.
I was going to give it 4, but on a second though- have a 5. You earned it.

Although I'm not particularily a fan of this genre, but it was actually really well made. Also, the music was fantastic, good job!

This game looks amazing, but I have quite a poopy computer. I was only able to play so much of this game. Though from what I was able to play, great work as always.

It is a bummer I stopped playing, My only favorite line is "Shut up Nolegs your a cat your opinion is irrelevant!" Of course if this had a reason for me to keep playing besides, Chase and murder cats.. Of course there might be more since there is cute character design, and humor so..Pretty good game.