Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

This game is flippin' epic. But i do not understand the butthurt. You cannot pay these few dollars for a indie game? Game development isn't easy. Believe me or not, but i tried. It takes time and money. If this guy wouldn't pay and didn't put effords in this and other games - you couldn't play this masterpiece. Please guys. It's not so much money to pay like the blockbuster AAA games.

This review was created while the game was under judgment.

To say the least, the games graphic quality is so good its unbelievable. I've play all the EPF games but nothing can beat the art quality of this. The original gameplay style from the original Bullet Heaven is back but with even more details added into it, which puts a smile on my face. Unfortunately I crashed the game when I used Matt's special attack, so there are still some bugs left in. The music seems rather fine, and I could listen to it while on the treadmill or while I'm reading, so theres that. Options in game are real damn good, it could make it so that even a Windows XP computer could play it with realative ease.

Overall, this game is nearly perfect, but it just needs some bugs hammered out.

+ Good design!
+ First lv was great!
+ shop
+other languages :D

- too ez 3: (I can say this cuz i'm a Touhou and eXeed pro)
-control speed (left to right - right to left is a bit low)

9/10 Would play again!
- Xenpai -

Dunno why, but when i finish the first level in Divine mode, the game freeze. Bug?

I don't understand why half the time the small ones do dmg and half the time they don'y