For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

Thank you.

Oh. My. Goodness. This is amazing! I can't wait to play it when it comes to Steam! I absolutely love this, and I know I'm going to play lot of this! *O*

This game is flippin' epic. But i do not understand the butthurt. You cannot pay these few dollars for a indie game? Game development isn't easy. Believe me or not, but i tried. It takes time and money. If this guy wouldn't pay and didn't put effords in this and other games - you couldn't play this masterpiece. Please guys. It's not so much money to pay like the blockbuster AAA games.

0/10 #RespectNoLegs he has an opinion to.

The serious review
Amazing game, you never fail to impress

Well, just playing normal is hard...but considering there's a tag called 'touhou', well this stays true to the previous game & bullet hell itself! But I'm still wondering, are you ever going to make Epic Battle Fantasy 5??? I just need to know if this series of games will end or not.