Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

Love this series!

A great rework of the Touhou series, I think I even recognized a few of the bullet patterns. Other than that, seriously enjoyable, with fun characters (those expressions are priceless) and good music.

Welcome to a real bullet HELL. Not like that Undertale bullshit, oh nah, this game is like you furiously studied ZUN's style to the goddamn letter. I FUCKING LOVE IT (if you can't tell, i love touhou)

Gameplay: Star
So so so so furiously hard, just like in Touhou fashion. and it done very well with attacks and enemies both new and familiar yet accurate to the main EBF series

Art: Star
The attack patterns are beautiful, enemies unique, and worlds vastly different. It felt like playing a true epic journey,

Sound: Half-star
My apologies, but, this games music still just isn't as epic and memorable as the main EBF series.

Story: Star
While the game lacks story in and of itself, it makes it up with great dialogue and hilarious character moments. I just would've loved to see Phyrnna dialogue!

Entertainment: Star
I literally spent three days straight ignoring all college work to just get a little further. Worth it.

ADDITIONAL NOTES: CONTROLLER SUPPORT IS LIFE THANK YOU SO MUCH

this game reminds me a touhou game, both are equal and fun

Great game. I'll try to beat all the levels on heavenly with all handicaps.