Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

Well, just playing normal is hard...but considering there's a tag called 'touhou', well this stays true to the previous game & bullet hell itself! But I'm still wondering, are you ever going to make Epic Battle Fantasy 5??? I just need to know if this series of games will end or not.

A bullet heaven pro: I am so gud at this game. I even got 3 stars on almost all of the levels and bosses on the highest difficulty! All I have left now is the final boss! Let's turn it up and rek that guy!

*2 minutes later*

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
SAVVVVEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

*666 years later*

Finally! I beat him! Wait, there DLC? With 9 optional bosses plus a survival mode at each world?! Well, I ded.

Es un buen juego espero el Bullet Heaven 3

Super i really liked the game have not played games like these a long time.

Awesome work man!!!!! Really fun, it remembers me of old games in this style, like galaxy strike 2 xD