Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

Beautiful game
The music from the second world sounds like Its a sin by Pet Shop Boys

Although I'm not particularily a fan of this genre, but it was actually really well made. Also, the music was fantastic, good job!

i played this on newgrounds. makes me want to get confused if this is a RPG or MMO. the game needs some more weapons that can be badass. 3 stars for this. ( ' _>')

Woo! Bullet Heaven 2! Man, i can't tell how much i love this game and how much i love the EBF series, tysm mattlikesswords :)

0/10, you kill cats in this game -_-
In all seriousness though, it's a pretty good game. Gameplay is entertaining, soundtrack is pretty good (even though extremely poor quality for some reason), characters are somewhat funny, and THE OPTIONS! You have no idea how much I appreciate the fact that you actually added options to this game, something more than just sound on/off. On top of that there are five translations.
I was going to give it 4, but on a second though- have a 5. You earned it.