Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

i played this on newgrounds. makes me want to get confused if this is a RPG or MMO. the game needs some more weapons that can be badass. 3 stars for this. ( ' _>')

Woo! Bullet Heaven 2! Man, i can't tell how much i love this game and how much i love the EBF series, tysm mattlikesswords :)

0/10, you kill cats in this game -_-
In all seriousness though, it's a pretty good game. Gameplay is entertaining, soundtrack is pretty good (even though extremely poor quality for some reason), characters are somewhat funny, and THE OPTIONS! You have no idea how much I appreciate the fact that you actually added options to this game, something more than just sound on/off. On top of that there are five translations.
I was going to give it 4, but on a second though- have a 5. You earned it.

Nice gameplay,great cartoon graphics,fun characters and addictive as FUCK! This game has a lot to offer.

ah yiss, the touhou-style bullet hell game returns with a brand-spankin sequel.

honestly, this deserves all my stars. have the stars.
i love a good old challenge, just like touhou (wow, i had to take a break from it. 10 years. whoosh.) honestly, i feel that so much love goes into this game just to make it amazing. the little enemies are cute, the main characters are developed well, and nolegs shoots stars. i don't know what else is cuter, nolegs shooting stars, or the enemies.
but with every floobtastic game comes a problem or two.
thankfully, only one problem for this game.
it lags a little bit when i'm moving around a little faster. oops.

otherwise, fantastic game. i am absolutely hooked.

(i still need a break from touhou.)