Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

This is Bullet Heaven 2! I've been waiting for a sequel to this for a long time =D

This review was created while the game was under judgment.

To say the least, the games graphic quality is so good its unbelievable. I've play all the EPF games but nothing can beat the art quality of this. The original gameplay style from the original Bullet Heaven is back but with even more details added into it, which puts a smile on my face. Unfortunately I crashed the game when I used Matt's special attack, so there are still some bugs left in. The music seems rather fine, and I could listen to it while on the treadmill or while I'm reading, so theres that. Options in game are real damn good, it could make it so that even a Windows XP computer could play it with realative ease.

Overall, this game is nearly perfect, but it just needs some bugs hammered out.

AWESOME GAME !!!

Definitely an improvement of Bullet Heaven, while preserving all the good stuff I like about games by Matt and Phyrnna.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO