Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

Amazing shoot em up game. Has a awesome art style and is one of my favorite games on this site.

Wow dud,you really improve,since i played EBF1 I've noticed a big growth in your games and creations,continue with the great work matt,i really like all your stuff,and tells you a fan of Latin America,still doing a great job :D

The game is really nice, but medals are not working right for me. They pop up though I can't see them after refreshing the page.

Okay,i played on another site,i just want to say this...I just beat akron with 137,190 pts...is that a good score?Or nooby....BTW GREAT GAME YOU DESERVE TO HAVE FANS.(and 5...)

IDFC about the lag or problems,i love it!

This game was a great successor for bullet heaven 1, Its so good that I just have to make a video about it!