For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Bullet Heaven 2"

a great bullet hell,with a great music,thats a great videogame!

Solid..

you are awsome love all youre games

Would rate this a solid 4, maybe a 4.5 - haven't gone through all areas yet but it's been plenty of fun. An improvement on the last Bullet Heaven in all aspects; loads smoother, better character/boss/enemy designs... Granted, the character interactions aren't that stellar but I have some nostalgia for them nonetheless, and the gameplay is much more important in most bullet hells imho.

Pulled the score down somewhat because at least two of the achievements seem to be bugged. Namely, I've defeated two of the bosses (1st stage and ice cave boss) without getting hit once, and several of the main levels I've gone through without uing any bomb or getting hit, yet I haven't gotten the "Imperishable" and "Untouched" medals. Not really an achievement hunter as such but it's still annoying.

If you have good enough specs for your computer to run this smooth, you're set to have a good time with this game if you're into bullet hells/shmups. Good art, bullet patterns, cheat/handicap system, and character roster. I have a couple nitpicks with the game- the extra weapons and costumes are kind of flat out inferior to others, along with characters themselves, and such.

Additionally, paywalls are just annoying in general, though it's understandable. People have to make a living of some sort.