Reviews for "Fleeing the Complex"

Love this game and this series. Came back to play through the entirety of the series an I forgot how much I love it. Definitely enjoy the map feature too (so nice to be able to just skip to certain scenes instead of going through the entire path again). Really hope to see Ellie again in the next game. Those two are perfect for each other and it'd be interesting to see how she ended up in the Wall (maybe as a side game?). Can't wait for the 6th game, though the wait is killing me! Any idea on a time frame for its release?

PuffballsUnited responds:

It's going to be around 1.5 years.. Sorry :\ but it's got a lot..

Just as fantastic as I remember it, I can't seem to get the Nailed It medal to work though unfortunately. Click the floor, stick the landing, but no sweet reward. Fun game though.

PuffballsUnited responds:

There's more landings to nail.

It's nice that you make the music yourself (excluding the other music from other creators lmao), the animation, areas, decisions. General hilarity, logic-breaking fails, aaand references like Markimoo/Marky/Markiplier and Skyrim, etcetera etcetera. I'll just give you a 5 star review.
You could've made the map system better though; some people could be confused why they don't move onto the decision-area they wanted to go to, when they don't notice they're already there. You could just make a message like 'You are already here'. Just wanted to say it. Not demanding you to; some people just get confused. And again, 5 star review. Boom, there's my review there. (Okay I'm definitely sure this review WILL be found helpful)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah I noticed that map thing as well. I'm not the best coder, but I think I could've figured that out.

I loved this game so much. I love it because of the humor and craziness Henry gets himself into! I'd put this as a review for all of the Henry Stickmin series!

Will do, I accept!

Comedy at its finest. I hope there's a new game under way. And did I spot Markiplier?

Check my news post(s).