For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fleeing the Complex"

This was fun

I'm glad!

Crazy game overall.

I try

LOL

The dance at the distraction part and the Earthbend one was hilarious, totally expected that from a wonderful game producer A.K.A you, Puff. Definitely didn't let us down on this game, am I wright Your Honor? Here's the evidence. Animations, gameplay, design, music were all well planned. Is this acceptable as an evidence?

PuffballsUnited responds:

This is indeed acceptable evidence :)

It was great and it brings a smile to me every fail i find. I like the part when elli will remember the fact i left her. The one i wasn't expecting was the betrayal. THAT made me speechless. I never expected that to happen but then again i guess it would.
Great game like always. It's one of my favorites.
Thanks a lot for this.