Reviews for "Fleeing the Complex"

Here's my review...

This is the greaaatest gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!!!!!! :D

Thanks!!

This game is absolutely amazing. The series is also amazing. I love the fact you added the map system for jumping to certain scenes! I want to make a suggestion though, for the next game if that ever happens (Since this game has no issues, in my semi-biased opinion). The suggestion is maybe having certain routes accesaible when more than one event has been triggered(Like a finale for when all endings have been accomplished, and all secrets have been found)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Hmm that's an idea, but my main worry is that not many people would see it, then I would've spent all this time on a path that only 15% of players saw. I mean that's sorta the case already with people only getting one ending then being done.

I found this game to be worth playing at least twice to try to get a different ending nice work.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad! I would hope that you would at least want to see all the endings but to each their own.

i love this game so much i found the three hidden medals in like 30 min. but the hard ones are the unique fails 101 fails and the weird duck face thing... good job cant wait to see what u make next i love the freddy jump scare and all the drawings!!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! The unique fails are easy cuz the map tells you which ones you still need ;)

The red haired chick mrs Stickmin

Naw they're not related