Reviews for "Fleeing the Complex"

Great game, love the series... BTW I seem not to get the "nailed it" medal. Henry lands on his feet (instead of crashing on the floor :P ) but it won't give me the medal...

PuffballsUnited responds:

Well there's more than one place

This game is testing me. I will find all the references! Even if it costs my...spare time (???). Oh well.
Man, this map is making things so easier to me! Now I can find all the fails in less time! By the way, am I the only one who thinks it's worth it to fail? Because even the fail messages are so funny? Really, only me? Ok...
Henry is sometimes (actually most of times) really stupid. And I want to punch Charles because of obvious reasons. Second time, WTF is wrong with him ;-;
Even Waldo is in the game! Wait, where is him?Ok, I couldn't resist. Even Waldo shows here (What's his real name? Is it Waldo? Because here in Brazil I always heard Wally, and I don't know because some places show Wally AND Waldo! T_T I am so confused, but ok).
And I am so sorry to everyone who read this comment, but I can't hold this.
You put a FNAF reference. Oh man <33333 and hey, I get easily scared with FNAF 1, ok? T^T to be honest...even the animation scared me '-' the animatronic just jumped on my face! T.T
Anyway, still playing this game, still loving it, still will play all the series. Really hope that you keep doing it. I totally love it! :D

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! I try to make it so that people want to fail more than succeed ;)

Markiplier Brought me Here.

Awesome

Please make a continuation on the next game of a charcter with henry,ellie and other characters and before you make it please make henry stickmin talk a lot of words.Thank you.

We'll see

After a long time i gonna see this funny game again. THX A LOT , SIR!

Welcome