Reviews for "Davey Bones' Spooky Jaunt"

i really like this game. the controls work great and i love how the dash is not used only for attacks but also for platforming. I like the music and everything else.

Gypopothomas responds:

Thanks, man! Yeah, it's most rewarding to try n' get past most of the level without touching the ground. Gotta rack up those air-combos for massive points!

Controls and dashing mechanics work flawlessly. And unlike the previous reviewer I had no problems with lag and I never found it hard at all. (In fact you can complete the entire game without getting hit even once without too much trouble)

My only suggestions would be to include more levels and please for the love of god give us a mute button.

Gypopothomas responds:

Working on an update right this second. I'll be sure to stick the mute button in there.

Thanks for the feedback. Was trying to make this game easier than my usual stuff. I always aim to make my games beatable without taking a hit. There should always be a way to avoid damage in games.

It's pretty good game. This graphics is stylish and that gameplay feels fun and dynamic. I would enjoy making a speed run. But, sadly, this game is laggy sometimes. And the other problem is that levels become hard pretty quick. I didn't completely learn how to carefully dash from platform to platform and game already give me a room full of spikes.

Gypopothomas responds:

Thanks for the feedback, lad. Aye, you're right, I didn't get the idea across in the first level. I'm already pondering up ways to make things clearer in an update.