Reviews for "Kill Billfoot"

This game ended up being a lot more fun than I thought it would be. It's mostly because I managed to beat it. I really couldn't understand what was going on with the boss at first. The sounds were really nice. I thought it was too easy at some points. The boss made it all the better.

It certainly took awhile to beat him. I loved how you had a lot of mobility. You couldn't really move, jump and throw your spear at the same time. He must have a lot of those. I don't think I saw Bigfoot in this.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Well I'm really pleased with the bossfight as well! I appriciate that you liked it. :)

johnjohn0421 is right about the game grinding to a halt. I was like oh come on computer it's not that bad but now I know it's the game. Has some serious bugs that need to get fixed.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Trying to fix it. Will be updated as soon as I got it fixed.

Fun, fast, easy. My biggest beef with it is that there seems to be a memory leak somewhere when you die. After you die a few times the game starts to grind to a halt. My fan on my laptop starts spinning up too.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Hmm I'll look into it and try to solve it if I can. Thanks!

Four stars from me too. The graphics had a great old-school vibe and the controls were very well done (as others have mentioned), which is vital to a platformer. The pace was nice too, and things were mixed up just before becoming repetitive. Well, done, my man.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thank you so much! All this positive response brings a big smile to my face :)

I agree with the last guy who said the controls are tight. Best platformer I've played on Newgrounds in some time.

Thanks! I'm really happy you liked it. :D