Reviews for "Kill Billfoot"

i like it great mini game. i did get a bug at bigfoot that made me Invincible but then made me only walk left.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks! Oh ok, if I can find out what caused it I will fix it.

I keep running into this bug where my character loses the ability to move left or right after a death. Real deal breaker for me.

On it!
Edit: I'm pretty sure I fixed it.

I didn't like the graphics, but game plays smoothly and seems polished otherwise. It ran a little slow on my old laptop.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Yea some performance issues is present, and I'll look into it.

Well, it's pretty good...Kind of a nice atmosphere with the "prehistoric" graphics and all. Still, I went through the whole thing in about 5 minutes and only got hurt twice (neither time at the final boss)...

HenrikSahlin responds:

Yeah, well some people have it really easy while some have a bit more of a problem... But I guess it could've been a bit harder. Thanks!

Very smooth controls and nice old style graphics. Gameplay too easy and unchallenging until the boss, then suddenly it ramps up a lot: some more balance and more exploration elements might have helped maintain interest.

I'd have given 4 stars if it wasn't for the crashes that seem to occur, particularly in the final level. Not sure what triggers them - sometimes it seems to be caused by being hit by rocks, but this doesn't always trigger it. When it happens, then on your next life the hearts flash blue and your controls tend to freeze. Sometimes upon dying everything returns to normal.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Hmm thanks for telling me, I will look into it more when I get home.