Reviews for "Kill Billfoot"

Cool retro yet modern look, if I'm explaining it right. Looks better than you normal retro.

Plays well and it's fun too.

Thanks for the review!

A fun little diversion. Makes me think of those spartan gamemaker demos. It might just be my cpu but there was a little lag between actions and input. Wish there were more enemy types.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Haha funny that you think that way! As I said there will be another Kill billfoot next year on pixel day. So there will be much more content then :)

Well, what can I say... a cool little game for when you don't have anything else to do. The level design and graphics are rather simplistic. The story although not mentioned... meh you just go along with it. Not so much music until late game(that was bummer) and the controls seem a little bit delayed... really noticeable when jumping over large gaps, or when fighting bill fut. Some bug at the end that made you invincible, but you can't move. And sure, I couldn't pass this one without including it in a small let's play video: https://youtu.be/eAqwZb46foo . All in all, a fair game, but I hope you can develop more amazing content in the future...

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks! We're aiming on releasing then ext kill billfoot game(or some other game) on Pixel Da next year! I'll work out the bugs today.

I will keep telling myself not to judge the book from its cover again.
By the way, first time I've ever seen a developer give a friendly reply to every single feedback, how adorable!

HenrikSahlin responds:

We just care for the poeple who play our games, we make games for people to enjoy! Thanks btw. :D

I really enjoied playing it.
here is my Video:

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks for making a video about it! It's quite fun. :)