Reviews for "Kill Billfoot"

TOOOOOOOO SHORT!!!! Naah just kidding. It was fantastic for a short game. I think you should have added something more complex in the end. Something that requires more brains than just dodging rocks and waiting for the right time to strike. Although it was clever how you did that at the final boss. It's like forcing players to wait before they strike, which most will not, so this adds the appropriate difficulty.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Indeed! couldn't have said it better myself! In a couple weeks we'll release another game, but it'll be a surprise ;) Thanks!

Not too bad for a short sized game.... it took only five times to beat the last part

Thanks! :D

Cute. Kinda silly, but I liked how the minor enemies looked semi-invisible or dripped shadows like some sort of caveman nightmare spirit beasts.

Not bad for a short little game.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Haha thanks! I didn't really see it that way but that is interesting. :)

This game was too short <333333

Of course bro!

Fun little linear platforming adventure. Sure, it's short and really basic, but the fast-paced, simple action really got me going. I like the pixelated graphical style, the caveman-like music and the overall sceneries, and the gameplay is very fun, however simple.

In this game, you apparently have to save your caveman family from an evil caveman known as Billfoot. You set out into the quest, running through a linear sequence of maps, jumping into tricky platforms, avoiding deadly obstacles and occasionaly throwing extra-fast spears at enemies. Then you get to the boss, which is a piece of cake, but still pretty satisfying to beat.

The game was rather easy and very short, but other than that, it was very fun, fast-paced, simple and rewarding.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thank you for your review! It's much appreciated. We're really happy that you enjoyed our game :)