Reviews for "You Are The Victim"

this game is too hard

This game is essentially propaganda and is just as dishonest as the media outlets it's criticizing, way to overexaggerate.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

The game is pretty old, but back when it was made there was a lot of bull crap in global media, with even big outlets almost glorifying terrorists, going on about vicious cops who are "executing" these people without trial. It usually goes on and on while barely mentioning, if at all, the fact the person has just ran amok in the streets killing anyone he can find. I've seen some pretty thishonest reporting. It's not just the media either. Everyone concocts their own facts. It's too easy to cut the truth into the selected segment you want and trash the rest, so that now the new story can fit into your existing ideology with ease, no matter what ideology that is.

Cool (and unsettling) game.

I find this game addicting in a way. It is a fun game to play to pass the time when you are to wait for a short amount of time. It is plain and simple, yet holds deep messages about humanity and the modern day stereotypes. Well done!

It's sad that it's taking a stab at police brutality victims. Unfortunately, the difference between this "green guy" and the black people in the media, is the green guy was armed.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

It's funny you think that. The game's pretty thick, so if I wanted it to be a black dude then he would just be colored black. I do NOT support police violence, unless when the police are protecting people from danger.