Reviews for "You Are The Victim"

This is exactly what is happening all around the world.

This is exactly what is happening in Germany.

This is exactly the reason for the downfall of effectiveness.

This is exactly describing everything I hate about our modern ages.

Thanks.

HEIL JOURNALISM

Nice game, nice message. I found the controls slighty uncontrollable, but that point is mentioned in someone else's review, so no need to write it again.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thanks for leaving a review. It seems like a weird performance case. It sometimes works flawlessly however if ran on a different browser. I'll try looking into it more and I hope I can crack the problem.

Islamophobic propaganda. Outragious.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Well depending on your outlook it can be either anti-police or anti-terrorist. It's not Islamophobic.
There are like a billion peaceful Muslims. It would only seem related in a particular time and place where all stabbers on the streets would happen to be Muslim (say, if they were dying in honor of a particular mosque... really, it's all highly theoretical).

please include a way to skip the "movie" after you lose/win. takes forever to restart the game.

OK, I will.

For now, you can bash the keys and that makes it go faster.

I like pixel graphics and it had a really cool idea, but the controls were very very glitchy for me. My character would continue walking when I wasn't pressing any keys, same with stabbing. I don't know if it was there to make the game challenging or if this is just a random bug I got for the entire time I played it, but it made the game pretty much unplayable.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

I'm sorry to hear this. It's a weird flash performance issue, and I'm not sure yet why it happens, But I'll try looking into it more.
I've had it happen on a very strong PC - but only in Firefox, and only on Newgrounds o_O. Try a different browser if you can.