Reviews for "You Are The Victim"

Hell yeah this game is gold. Look at all these people presenting their 'political correct' opinion and trying to 'not be biased', 'equal rights and shit for minorities'. I mean make up your fucking mind bruh this is the internet and everyone gets shit. you want true equality and freedom of speech? then everyone gets roasted every now and then. One cannot simply defend and justify their own views by calling the author of the game is talking shit.

rants aside nice message behind things, haters gonna hate so Alon you better not give a single fuck. keep up the good work.

Besides, if you think this is 'Islam-phobic' simply for the 'glory' and 'jihad', then it means you are associating these acts with the religion, and guess what, it is you that defined Islam as 'jihad' and shit, now that's biased and edgy.

In my opinion, I agree with the social message being put forth here. Intentional victimhood is a technique that's been employed ever since lying and deceit were evolved into our brains. However, a game, movie, or a book should stand on something other than a point to be viewed. This game does. I like running around and catching the camera and making things happen. Simple gameplay, but still fun. If it weren't fun, this would amount to flame bait that took a lot of programming. I like it and I recommend it.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thanks for leaving a review. Those were my intentions indeed.

I'm glad you made this. While I'm not too familiar with what's going on with Israel and Palestine, there's a similar thing going on here in the good ol USA (as well as Canada, the UK and Australia) where millions of feminists and social justice warriors are claiming victimhood in order to further their own ideology. Many of them aren't smart enough that their atrocities are being recorded, but they use whatever rape or murder of a young woman they can find to justify their hate.

I thoroughly enjoyed the idea it's just that the camera often times ends up catching your character in a few pixels with a body and you lose points. The character is a a little odd control wise but other than that this would've been perfect

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thanks for leaving a review. And you have a point too! I think I'll patch the way the camera "sees" the bodies.

Pretty biased.