Reviews for "You Are The Victim"

Really great game and concept .

but i have one tiny problem the camera square thing does not show where it is actually viewing like perhaps a body is slightly a way from the whte square and i am in it it says i am murderer shows me the footage even though that is not what it says but great game aside from that

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thank you. In the updated version you can see where and why you have been blamed :)

It so hard!!!

Reasons for the game being made aside, the game works and does wwhat it set out to do really well, and it feels well polished and is fun to play, it works well.

This is a great concept, but I think you can do more to it!

Thats a very good game really. But i think you had more idea on it. Like when you kill a policeman take his weapon or a guy walks near a body when the camera near too, the peapoles think he is the killer and not us. very good game a all i really enjoyd it.