Reviews for "Nekra psaria 4"

Yeeeeeess I got so excited when I saw this! This is amazingly creative and I love it. The puzzles are so.. different. I loved the one with the moon, so silly and creative. This is definitely one of my favourite game series.

One little thing though, after you get the skin and go back to the same area, the skin is still hanging there.. Aaaand it took me way longer than it should to realize you could close the fridge again.. The door was kinda slightly out of view, so I didn't see it, or I'm just dumb.

Anyway I'd give you 10 stars if I could but alas it only goes up to 5.

cool

This game was just as good as I thought it would be. I love this series and the creepy atmosphere of it. I also like that this one was a bit longer and more difficult, but not to the point where it would be considered frustrating. Really awesome job, and I can't wait to play the next part if there will be one.

Just amazing as always. You are a master.

There has never been an online game I lliked more than Nekra Psaria. I'm checking every day to see if part 5 came out and I have played all of them more than 5 times each. When I first saw the first game in the series, I thought it would be sad or scary. Instead, it's fun and quirky and the aesthetics remind me somehow of the punk subculture. Thanks for making such an amazing series. I'm looking forward to the next part.