Reviews for "Nekra psaria 4"

This game was just as good as I thought it would be. I love this series and the creepy atmosphere of it. I also like that this one was a bit longer and more difficult, but not to the point where it would be considered frustrating. Really awesome job, and I can't wait to play the next part if there will be one.

This is a brilliant game and is both a lot longer and harder than the others. I solved all the puzzles but the "ladder can't stay up" one took me the longest to solve because I simply didn't expect a certain item to be the solution. It's funny how something so simple is not so obvious, don't you think? I can't wait until Part 5 comes along.

this is such a great game, i love this series!

my one and only disappointment would be that i cant seem to move forward in the game, because even though i got the moon in the pot, the insect-like door wont let me through! no matter how many times i refresh, or even quit and come back to it the next day, nothing happens when i click the moon reflection in my inventory. i hope it works soon!

this whole game is amazing though! the art is amazing, the mood is set perfectly with the background music, the puzzles aren't too hard or too easy - its just really enjoyable to play! nice job!!!~

Very very good! I love the art style, the challenge, the music and the character design. Instant favourite and I'll be waiting for the next one.

does "nekra psaria" mean dead fish in greek(lish)?