Reviews for "Seppuku Jisei"

awesome game. despite the lack of graphical detail its was very fun to play with an immersive story

Thanks! :)

This game is really fun and has a great story. It has a few bugs such as enemies that don't die from one hit, but other than that I found it really amusing. Good work there. I'd love to see more games like this from you. Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Great Game :)

Thanks :D

Although the graphic is quite rough, the game and music is so nice.
One thing I am curious about; are you sure it should be rated as "Teen"?

SebShady responds:

Well, I had a good think about the rating. I figured since it is very cartoony gore, and there isn't any language or adult content, that it could be classified as Teen. I suppose it does have some pretty dark themes though. If people think it should have a higher rating, I'll be happy to change it. Thanks :)

This game is very fun to play, but there are a lot of things that should be changed.
first of all the graphics could use more detail

second, the controls are a little bit annoying, my advice is that instead of moving with the arrow keys, the play should be able to move with WASD, almost all flash games do now of days and it can be very hard for some people to adjust to only be able to move with arrow keys

and lastly, there should be some more ways to attack other than just one sword slice, you should add more types of attacks and combos, that would totally make this a five star game.

please conciser my advice as I think that it would make this game much more playable

SebShady responds:

I completely agree with your point regarding graphics. I'm not a great artist :P As for your criticism regarding controls, for future projects I plan to give the option to rebind keys, so that should solve that. Finally, the main reason why there is only one attack is that it would have taken ages to animate all the different attacks, and I wanted to keep the development time of this game to a month maximum (which I did). However, I think it is a very good point, and I think it reflects one of the games biggest weaknesses, which is lack of variety in general.

Anyway, thanks for playing and giving me some great constructive criticism! I will definitely take it into account for future projects :)