Reviews for "Brotherhood"

Well, it's about time you gave us something to look at!

And what a spectacle it is! A ham-fisted backhand/middle finger to *ahem* A Guy Who Shall Remain Nameless, and your former partnership that went straight down the crapper.

Gracious me! I hope I'm not spoiling it for anyone who doesn't know who it is you're talking about.

Beyond that, the video was rather short. It was also, admittedly, a bit of a disappointment for me. I mean, after several months without any kind of updates, or progress, THIS is what you'e got for us? Whatever gets you back in the swing of things, I guess.

That said, I can see your skills have improved, and I liked this video for the most part. Your lip syncing and voices were both spot-on, and I'd be lying if I said that the line "Friendship is freaking magic, pal!" didn't make me smile a little bit.

So, have your 3.5 stars, and-- as always-- I am eagerly awaiting your next submission.

I see your animating style has improved. Nice, looking forward to your new stuff. Also, making me wanna animate sprites again -_-

Haha, nice. I assume that living with an asshole like that must have been a real pain.

Well, I dunno whether i can take this seriously or not, but if it's actually based on real events then bad luck man. Still, good to see your animation is as good as ever.

Old humor and short.