Reviews for "The Darkness Within Me"

I'm glad so many liked the game, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I wish there was a skip feature when I had to talk to the red guy, because I felt the conversations didn't really help advance the game play at all. They helped with the story, but not the game play. It got to the point where I stopped interacting with the red crosses.

And it was a little boring just walking around. I really had no idea what I was supposed to be looking for.

But I can tell that a lot of time and talent went into this game. Good luck!

A lot is devoted to death and how to deal w/ it. A lot of respect and humility should be revealed when playing this game. I don't think you can fully appreciate it's words w/o losing someone close to you. For this, I give you 4.5 stars because you gave the necessary words of inspiration to move on from a loved one. Ah, hell. Make it 5, because it gave ME the feels. Still looking for the other achievement. You know the one.

This was really good. But I have to admit that walking around was a little boring but the story was good. I think this may be the deepest story i have seen in any of your games so well done. ^.^

Decent game, simple with a simple design and concept.

I also found a bug. The cross areas are always active until they are used meaning if you go to any of the spots and hit the interact button, the scene for that cross area will play. This also means if you go to the final cross area (the one in the area to the left of the building at the bottom right of the map) you can finish the game immediately.

JackAstral responds:

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out!

This game was not fun. Searching for the next red item to continue the story was boring. Making the game flat and just walking forward would make it a little better.

The medals work, and I earned them all.