Reviews for "Evil are the Dead"

Based on the star rating, I figured it was going to be a mediocre game. Boy, am I glad that I was wrong.

Honestly, this was one of the better games I've seen on here in the past few days. Smooth gameplay, frequent drops, and the aspect of three lives for three survivors. I literally said aloud "That's so cool" When the survivor I let in added a life that I had lost. The animation is nostalgic, and the aspect of a chainsaw AND a shotgun is just the most badass idea known to man. Really great job man, I hope to see more from you in the future.

mousebreaker2009 responds:

Really glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for playing :)

Really good game man

mousebreaker2009 responds:

Thanks for you comment and glad you enjoyed playing it.

Love the whole evil dead thing would have been funny if you got someone just voice over "Groovy" for when the waves change

mousebreaker2009 responds:

We would have loved to have done that too, but we ran out of time. We'll do it if we make a second one.

no updrages, just one start one game...but it's a nice game

mousebreaker2009 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it - we will look at doing at including upgrades if we do a bigger version.

Seems pretty good. The only issue I had was that it seemed easy to accidentally hit a survivor when they got close to you but not too close that they'd touch you.