Reviews for "Evil are the Dead"

Love the whole evil dead thing would have been funny if you got someone just voice over "Groovy" for when the waves change

mousebreaker2009 responds:

We would have loved to have done that too, but we ran out of time. We'll do it if we make a second one.

Overall entertaining for awhile, but then dies off pretty quickly.

Few things.
1. Upgrades, they make a game more playable and longer lasting especially in a how long can you make it style game. Plus it gives you a sense of earning and working toward something.
2. Delays in shooting. That is REALLY annoying I go to shoot and have to move because it's gotten way to close since the thing wont fire at my click.
3. Chainsaw hit box. I have no idea what it is, but it's quite annoying when i have it going and all the sudden im losing HP because it grabbed me magically.
4. Not even sure what saving the running up humans do mainly because you can KILL THEM. It's kinda hard to get a zombie and not kill the person who just runs into your shotgun blast or chainsaw. That kinda is derp.
5. Drops are oddly uneven, I had most of the time I was out of shells and needed HP, do you get those? Nope. Here is more Gas for the chainsaw.

mousebreaker2009 responds:

Thanks for your feedback. We made this game quickly for Halloween.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and we will look at adding upgrades in the next version.

Cool thanks

i have no idea why but i can't play the game, it loads but when i click start the sound effect happens then nothing and when i click how to play or credits it works idk, but i can't play this game.

mousebreaker2009 responds:

Really sorry about the issue we encountered, but we have fixed it now. (You might have to recache the game).

A pretty addicting fun evil dead themed game. It didn`t move very fluently but otherwise it was pretty good.