Reviews for "Zombie Town: Sniper"

Not a bad arcade game. A few moments to give her can

i cant even play it

Fun game overall, but a few points to make it great. The lack of "music" and the repeated radio chatter got annoying. The Bullet time/slow-motion was cool at first (and gave me a better lay of the board), but couldn't find why it did it sometimes and not others, so an option to turn off would be great. The hit detection is a smidgen off. Hit some in the shoulder, and counted as single shot kill. The neck, I understand (being part of the brain stem). A different level or some progression would be nice; and adding a touch of context/story. A reason why that guy never moves? Why he's there in the first place? and why are there endless zombies literally appearing from nowhere? And maybe some wind/gravity to make it a bit more challenging? Just keep up the good work!

Very buggy and can not be played by everybody.

Remember the Unity plugin is only available for a limited number of OSes. I understand content can be exported from Unity as flash though? That would make it accessible for almost everyone. Can't play it - can't rate it really. I have to give it something though so I give it a star.