Reviews for "Space Paws (Alpha 0.10)"

It's difficult to find games which you actually laugh with, and this one is pretty funny! I really like furries and this game has everything I like :D If this is an alpha, I can't imagine what you guys will do O_o

I was exploring the spaceship and then I realized that to save means to hover your mouse in the top-right corner when you are looking at the spaceship's front. There's a home button, save button, and an X. Click the save button and boom. Saved.

Nice game but training and increasing your stats is very tedious and I'd like to have more interaction.
Apart from small bugs I found while I'm in the puppy world (wut), I'd give this a solid 4.5 puppy balls wearing a bracelet out of 5.

Nice job TaifunRiders. Can't wait to see the full game.

A great alpha demo.

The riddles... difficult.
By the time I got to the dating part I remembered half of them because I really didn't want any more question thanks to yours truely...bogus ridiculupus!

Overall great game and has much potential can't wait to see full version; Rated X! :)

***SPOILER CHEATS BELOW***

7.) dropofish
8.) I went once
9.) you are responsible
10.) use common sense you lazy fucks

found it on another site and i enjoyed it very much and trailed it here and was curious if it was further up to date here than there. they are both the same version but still enjoyed playing it :)

10/10