Reviews for "Space Paws (Alpha 0.10)"

Yay! I like how you really feel like you've earned your place by the Queen--you promise that you want to learn and love her world, so she quizzes you on it--and the sex was good. Those puzzles were really tricky, but you're allowed multiple attempts.

All in all, a great game so far. There are some typos and Engrish in there, so I docked you half a star, but it's really not that big of a deal.

By the way, there's actually two solutions to the merchant's last question. 12 is possible if you don't pack any small boxes (96%8=12). Given the "gotchas" from the earlier questions, this one does need to be changed.

Thanks for your words.
We're working in quizzes more easy and in the grammar mistakes

Excellent game. Unlike a lot of the others, I actually enjoyed the riddles and the attention to detail that was required. But some of the riddles were a little more difficult than necessary. Maybe you could make a couple of them Easter Egg riddles from well known books? Or just a *little* more obvious. I also felt the 30 day limit is pretty restricting, so that might be an interesting difficulty level scheme. Easier with more days, but the good ending isn't as exciting on the easier difficulties? Just some thoughts, but I really enjoyed the game overall.

TaifunRiders responds:

We're working on difficulties, easter eggs and some suprises...

I don't even see a quiz for her I only get two option hit on her or don't both just end the game and doesn't seem to be anything else to do but talk to her now. unless you need like 100 charm

TaifunRiders responds:

You need charm 60. Have fun!

i cant find the freaking cave. help :C

talk with max ;)

for the queen quiz:
lake, 912, volfish renfish shorfish, loryns, oranges, manifus, fair...