Reviews for "Space Paws (Alpha 0.10)"

Awesome awesome awesome! I see you already see the minor things needing changed, but I will be supporting you on patreon with my next pay. Well deserved!

Thanks for your words :D
We're working to deserve your support!

I FORGOT TO SAVE AND I PRESSED THE WRONG OPTION AT THE HOT ASS DOG NOW I HAVE TO DO THE PUZZLE ALL OVER. WHERE IS A WALKTHROUGH.

TaifunRiders responds:

In comments or a detailed one for patrons

Not a bad little game. It is certainly different from the others. It's well constructed and very well written. That there is a story to it as well makes it stand out. An overhaul of the English is needed as most of it is either got the wrong grammar or word entirely. The art is well drawn and very detailed as well. The training montages for strength and charm seem finished but the intelligence one lacks an end animation for example strength has your human lifting weights and then looking exhausted after. Reading doesn't have any end animation. maybe the human closing the book at the end when the plus number is given. The riddles are clever and when you know the answer it seems so logical. Charming the queen as well makes the player feel attracted to her rather then just a piece of meat to bone. The sex scene is really cleverly done as well and shows a rather tasteful foreplay before getting down to business. I'm guessing we'll see more exposure in later instalments. It makes it more intelligent then whipping out tits for a quick sex session. It builds it with care and that is something different, don't lose that soft intensity. I'm looking forward to seeing the next planets. maybe one with dragons and a she dragon queen? Who knows. For an alpha it is really well done.

TaifunRiders responds:

It seems you have understood almost everything about our intentions with the alpha and the game
We're glad to hear you've enjoyed the foreplay.
Maybe not dragons, but something very similar will be in the final version if we reach our supporting goals :)

answers